At The Dental, Face and Jaw Surgery, we offer a comprehensive oral and maxillofacial service to diagnose and treat diseases which affects the mouth, jaws, face and neck.
Patients receive individualised care and can be treated under local anaesthetic, sedation or general anaesthetic depending on their needs and preferences.
Patients can utilise our first class imaging service to establish a diagnosis and to help their surgeon to assess the complexity of the case.
Our oral and maxillofacial service aims to improve functionality of your jaw and mouth, treat chronic conditions and cosmetically enhance your features.
The oral and maxillofacial services that we provide:
• Cranio-maxillofacial surgery
• Facial trauma surgery
• Surgical dentistry (including wisdom teeth, impacted teeth, buried roots, difficult extractions)
• Oral surgery
• Dental implants
• Advanced dental implantology (including complex case management with bone grafting techniques)
• Temporomandibular joint surgery (including temporomandibular joint replacement)
• Salivary gland disease (minimally invasive treatment of stones and tumours)
• Head and neck cancer